Sunday, February 20, 2011

continuation of first reiki night

Just woke up from another dream that had to do with Reiki. Before I went to sleep I was nervous about spirits, now that our third eye is more open.  I went to bed and slept again pretty quickly. And I had a lot of dreams that were dark.  Just me being in a dark place.  Also of me having the throat and chest chakra blocked.  Mostly my throat.  And I kept trying to do Chu Ku Rei on it.  I kept trying to tell C (my sister) that I didn't mean what I said the way she thought. When I said she was ugly. In my dream I had said t again and it wounded her. I kept trying to go after her to t ell her but the words couldn't come out so I was walking into empty rooms that she ha been in but just left.  And when I finally found her my throat chakra was closed and she kept leaving in disgust and anger before I had the chance to say something. I kept trying to speak but no words would come.  But I desperately wanted it to come.  So I kept following and doing Chu Ku Rei and Reiki on my throat and removing the blockage on my throat chakra and little by little I got it out. "That's not what I meant.  I'm sorry, my sister."

Someone is really trying to tell me something. Especially with this dream and the forgiveness card I pulled yesterday.  And I've just woken and right now my throat is still sore.
         Oh! also, I was in a lot of darkness and I kept trying to move to another part of something and it was always a struggle.  Like I was trying to walk in quick sand.

3 comments:

  1. please tell me you fixed things with your sis in the up coming posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm not sure if it'll be written down or not, but yes, we made up a little while afterward. it's all history now.

      Delete
  2. that's good to hear. I always try to fix thing with family whether it's my fault or theirs.

    ReplyDelete