Friday, February 25, 2011

club night with KK

Anyway, I had asked Bethany if I was gonna meet any guys that I was gonna date when I went out the other night. She said yes. Okay, let me tell you all I asked, then Ill tell you what transpired. Is me and KK going to Rai Nightclub? Yes. Will I have fun? Yes. Will I meet any cute boys? Yes. Any that I'll really like? Yes.

 I went on to ask if the races. White, black, hispanic, asian. I got a yes for all but white.

Will I date any of these guys? Yes

Exchange numbers? Yes

So a that point I'm really excited. Me and KK go to Rai (empty) we leave. BluMartin (latin night) f-that, we left. Downtown.. all the clubs charged admission. We walk all over he place. We only had like an hour left so we didn't want to pay. So we continue to walk around and then we see this place I always wanted to try. I go to the doorman and after looking at my I.D. just let me in, and that was it. Guess it was ladies night.

While there I meet this guy named Dre. He's really cute.But before that we were talking to these hispanic guys. Dre was also with his asian friend who we met. So I guess Bethany was right. Me and him have been texting since then. He seems pretty cool. We'll see where this goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. so bethany is the person you talk to. is she a real person or the pendulum?
    and this guy.. I want to read another blog to see what happens with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bethany is what i named my pendulum. really it has no meaning, lol. i just like naming things.

      Delete