Friday, June 3, 2011

back from my dre haze and ready to roll + first aura sighting

i know its been awhile, but it got wrapped up in Dre and work and not having anyone to talk to about this didn't help. so i fell off. but now im back and am determined to do this. even made sure i made some acquaintances who are into the metaphysical.

a quick synopsis, me and dre had a ton of ups and downs. he is now back in canada (where he's from) and things between me and him are still up in the air. bethany (pendulum) insists me and him will be back in a rslp and possibly married. i've learned a lot about bethany in this time and i am no longer as disappointed when things dont happen when she says it will. everyone has free will. me and vinh are history. but im kind of the one that made sure of that. i put my foot in my mouth in a major way. anyhow, i wanted to be with dre at that point anyway. but its a shame me and vinh cant even be friends at this point.

anyway, now that im back into this, i'll tell you what i've done and what i'm trying to accomplish. so i've done what i could with bethany basically. i mean, dont get me wrong, i will never stop using her. but i am good enough at using the pendulum for divination and chakra reading that i can move on now. for both developing my psychic abilities and for healing, the next step is seeing auras. that was the point i was stopped at last time. i couldnt continue on with the book it seemed, until i was able to see auras and for the life of me, i couldnt get it. so i kinda gave up and turned my attention to other things. well, for the past week or so i've been doing exercises and trying really hard to see auras. i've asked my guides and God for help. the only thing that i'm hesitating about with seeing auras though is that with doing that, im opening up my third eye and when you do that seeing ghosts and spirits is a possibility. i under NO circumstances want to see that. anyhow, the other day in the bathroom i was determined.

i closed the lights and only had a small night light and white candle burning. i stared and stared and concentrated. after awhile my vision got very blurry and it seemed like i was losing my vision. it was very obscure, meaning I looked obscure like i was becoming hidden in some mist. but there was no mist. anyway,then i began to look very odd. Like the negatives of a picture you know? and I was doing this for a very long time. i took a few breaks and i kept getting scared and excited once i bean to make real progress. anyway after awhile of doing this i began to see this white glow around my body. same as i seen around objects when i tried this exercise. after awhile it seemed like it was more of a very bright golden yellow color. awhile after that i began to see what i thought was a very light color, i mean i can tell that it was a darker color but it was so weak and see thru that i couldnt tell what color it was, just that it was dark. anyway, after awhile i decided to do more research on different ways to see your aura and i saw this thing online to practice crossing your left and right brain hemisphere or w.e. it's not as easy as i would like but its getting easier and im going it longer each time. anyway, tonight i went to work and when it was slow i went to the chapel and attempted to see my aura on my hand. it took awhile but i think the computer exercise is really helping me with my concentration. anyway same thing as before. the bright outline. the blurry vision, the picture negatives. and suddenly, i saw it! thick and clear as day! first it was a thicker whiter color and suddenly it was purple! i could've screamed i was so excited! FINALLY i see my aura! very monumental. i hope now that i've seen it, it will be easier to see regularly now. i truly hope so. anyway, the level of my third eye, crown an solar plexus chakra keeps going up. the other day, like maybe 2-3 days ago they were all level 6. when before the third eye was like 5 or less. then yesterday the third eye was 7 and gthe other two were 6. now get this, third eye is 8. the other two are 7. anyway, i'm beyond tired and i have to get up early tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Man... this is so interesting. Ask beth if I should try this out or wait a while.I got a lot on my plate but it won't hurt to try it out.

    Maybe you do need time from Dre. You will have time to develop as a human and progress in your career too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with dre, you're right. that seemed to have been the case.

      and you should try it. why not? just read up on it before you do though. it seems a lot of ppl try this without giving it a second thought but they're scared of things like the ouiji board. but really it's the same thing just in a different form, you are asking an unknown spirit questions. you should know who you are talking to first.

      Delete