Friday, June 17, 2011

the spirit has a name




You're not gonna believe this! So tell me why when I described my meeting with the spirit to Kali she freaks out and tells me this spirit is really a spirit? Like I mean a real person that existe and that she is very powerful. Apparently, the spriit's name is Lilith. She was Adam's first wife. but she left him bc he wouldn't treat her as an equal. She apparently ran off with Lucifer (before his rebellion) and is written about in mythology to be a baby killer, seductress, demon and drinks mens' blood and make them have lustful thoughts. Not sure if I believe all that. Sounds more like horny men trying to find a scapegoat for their lustful thoughts and misdeeds. But omfg @ meeting Adam's wife. Who I can't help but think of as the Queen mother. I think they call her "Dark Mother" in mythology. Anyway, after I heard who she was (Kali had dreams and visions of her too) I was greatly upset with myself for not asking more important questions. Though the questions I asked were important to me, if I'd known who she was those questions would have definitely been asked last. I would have asked her ways to become more powerful. ask her what I'm capable of. Though she did say I would become a powerful and great healer. I should have been more detailed in my questions as far as my abilities go. And guess what? She's the one "Lilith Fair" was named after. The thing is, if she, a woman that is considered a myth, really does exist then i wonder what other myths are out there that exist? I mean, from tales I've heard about from Haiti, I know shape shifters exist. But even though I know that, idk why I have a hard time believing werewolves exsist? I do have a suspicion vampires exist though, even though werewolves are much more believeable. I've heard talk about fairies also from ppl into metapysics. I have a feeling that I will continue to be blown away time and time again. It's exciting, though a little scary. Kali said she'd be more afraid of Lilith than she would Lucifer..yikes.

Anyway, other news that happened today, though that was the one that blew me away the most, was the fact that my hearing seemed to change after this meeting. Everything just seemed so LOUD. my ears hurt and I'm disoriented a lot. I'm hearing everything it seems. I keep thinking I'm hearing noises until I realized that everything is just louder. For example, the first thing that really stood out was my car. to me it seemed soo loud all of a sudden. That scared me and I thought I needed to get it checked out.

6/22/11 3:40 pm

Ok, so I know I'm not done updating you on what else happened, but I have to let you know another amazing ability I have!  I know the time was right for me to do this. I am able to have communication with my guides through pen and paper. Channeling it's called. well there's a whole story that leads into this. Which I will tell you about when I'm done, but for now I am being summoned. Lol, I'm supposed to go to the garden, Where Lilith and my guides await.

No comments:

Post a Comment