Wednesday, June 22, 2011

spirit guides, automatic writing and new pendulum skill


oh wow... soooo another crazy day in the life of Orochimaru the novice meta practitioner. lol. i hope you dont mind but i will just c&p from what i wrote my gf on aim. but before i do that i wanted to add that last night i found another trick i could do.i mean i realized before that i was able to use my body as a pendulum. but hadn't done it much. but last night after the date i didnt have it with me but wanted to ask questions. so i did. i sat in my car and asked my guides questions and my body moved to the answer. but i wasnt satisfied... lol. i kno.. typical me. but i guess only bc i already knew that that could be done. anyway i wanted to be able to ask the question "how likely" like i do w. my pendulum and my half a pie graph and have it give me percentages and levels and what not. so i thought ... hmm *scratches chin* how will i be able to do this with my body? then i got it! *light bulb moment* i decided to use my fingers! so i sat the way i usually do and asked the question of "how likely is it that... " and waited. and my fingers moved!!! i was SOOO excited. but stopped bc when i closed my eyes i would see me, sitting on the bed, exact same position i was in but saw this creepy looking guy right by my bed. soooo i decided to call it a night and cont after i cleansed the house. lol.

ok.. c&p time :





orochimaruisabadass
sooooo
are u ready for this?
ok... so remember how i told you i will try to speak to my guides thru writing? well i tried


orochimaruisabadass 2:47 pm
and i was able to do it! i had a feeling i would be able to. like i was ready you know?
i closed my eyes and wrote and my hands moved on their own
at first it kept saying things that didnt make any sense
i took some time to read thru the channeling book i bought
it said i could verbally speak with my guides
so i figured that was somethign more to shoot for instead of writing
so i sat down again w. a pen and paper and tried to communicate
i asked if i was able to verbally communicate w. them
i was told i was
i asked how


orochimaruisabadass2:51 pm
and it said.. "the best way to communicate is to go to anthe go omotho. the with the guide he is good
or something along those lines. it was very hard for me to understand.
i looked up anthe and that means flowery. i asked them if im supposed to go to a flowery place and i was told yes
so of course i think of the garden
i looked up omoto and this is what i find:
religious movement of Japan that had a large following in the period between World War I and World War II and that served as a model for numerous other sects in that country. The teaching of Ōmoto is based on divine oracles transmitted through a peasant woman, Deguchi Nao, whose healing powers attracted an early following. Her first revelation in 1892 foretold the destruction of the world and the appearance of a messiah who would usher in the new heaven on earth.
umm. excuse me? healing powers. oh wow.. ok. lol
so i asked if my guides name is omoto
i was told it was.


orochimaruisabadass 2:53 pm
then i began to speak to omoto
thru pen and paper of course
not verbally
and before she kept saying "go to go to"
or "go to go to the"
i couldnt get what she was trying to say


orochimaruisabadass 2:55 pm
so i ask her more questions. she said i will be a great energy healer and that it will take 11 mths. i asked her to tell me how to see auras. that's when she or he kept saying "go to go to the"
i asked about adrian of course
asked how long it would take for me to become a good energy healer.
asked her again about auras. she told me to go to the garden
so i began asking about lilith and asking if i should trust her. i was told no. i asked can she hurt me i was told no. i asked if i should learn from her. i was told yes


orochimaruisabadass 2:57 pm
i asked my guide if she was my spirit guide for the upteenth time and again she said yes
i seem to be more comfortable referring to my guide as a she. tho im not sure if its a she or he so i will cont to say she
she also told me i have 2 other guides
im guessing she's the head healer, the book said there will be a head healer or a master guide


orochimaruisabadass2:59 pm
also i wanted to add when i asked for her after one of the guides told me to ask for her. my eyes kind of rolled back and vibrated and then she took over w. the writing.
her writing was much faster, more fluid, different handwriting and more direct. it made more sense
tho it wasnt as detailed
the other guide it seems tried to give more detail in what he wrote


orochimaruisabadass3:01 pm
i asked her if the one talking to me now was lilith.
i asked bc i got suspicious and was wondering if i was being tricked
esp since i kept being told to go to the garden over and over. like she was getting impatient
she told me no. she was omato
omoto*


orochimaruisabadass3:04 pm
i asked if lilith would be there.
she said yes
i asked her if she would be there
i was told to go to the garden

 
orochimaruisabadass3:06 pm
omoto is also the name of a japanese plant. so im guessing they really want me to go to this garden...
im kind of scared tho. but i know being scared will only hold me back. i have to go with God
and believe my guides will protect me
i also asked her that. that if i go to the garden will she protect me
oh! and this just clicked. the second time she told me to go she said "go to the go to the eee"
i was like wtf?
so i googled eee lol

orochimaruisabadass 3:08 pm
and i saw a bunch of stuff that was talking about energy
and then i saw a twitter acct
(eee)
i went on there and he kept talking about anime
japanese anime. duh...
atm i couldnt figure out what the guides were trying to convey w. that one


SOME TIME GOES BY AND WE'RE JUST GOING BACK TALKING ABOUT THE SITUATION AND OTHER THINGS THEN I FOUND THIS:

HistoryDeguchi Nao, a housewife from the tiny town of Ayabe in Kyoto Prefecture, declared that she had a "spirit dream" at the lunar New Year in 1892, becoming possessed (kamigakari) by Ushitora no Konjin and starting to transmit his words. According to the official Oomoto biography of Deguchi, she came from a family which had long been in poverty, and had pawned nearly all of her possessions to feed her children and invalid husband. Deguchi was certainly not an otherwise famous figure and independent accounts of her do not exist. After 1895, and with a growing quantity of followers, she became a teacher of the Konkōkyō religion. In 1898 she met Ueda Kisaburō who had previous studies in kamigakari (spirit possession) and in 1899 they established the Kinmeikai which became the Kinmei Reigakkai later in the same year. In 1900 Kisaburō married Nao’s fifth daughter Sumi and adopted the name Deguchi Onisaburō. Omoto was thus established based on Nao's automatic writings (Ofudesaki) and Onisaburō’s spiritual techniques.


*hint* automatic writing.

so thats what ive been doing. i burned the sage and set everything up. after delaying for QUITE awhile since i was so nervous i went to lilith and met my omoto. after i was done she told me i needed to go back RIGHT AWAY bc i had to get something from lilith. that is the most exciting part of the trip to the garden but lilith told me i cant tell anyone what it is. its torture. but she made herself very clear. anyway for the rest of the time i was basically having fun exploring this new channeling skill i've acquired. it is way better then simple yes or no answers from the pendulum. and i am learning a lot of interesting things. according to my guides i have an interesting future ahead of me. i dont quite believe it all yet tho. it seems like stuff you'd see on an anime or a movie. but we'll see.. anyway im very sorry this is so long. theres actually more but i cut it short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment