Monday, June 13, 2011

new crystals, new meetings and meditations

Okay, let me quickly fill you in. a few weeks ago I posted an ad looking for a metaphysical friend on craigslist and got a lot of answers. Ive kept contact with a few who seem like they can teach me something. The most knowledgeable seem to be Kali, Carlos and Charlie. charlie thinks I have some kind of master ability where I'll be able to get to a higher level and ultimately control people. He wants to put me under hypnosis to help with my progression. Idk about all that. 1) i dont want to control anyone and I'm not really the controlling type. 2) I dont know if I have the ability to be as powerful as he claims I can but we'll see. I'll just keep at it. I may allow him to hypnotize me but I definitely won't allow him to without having someone there to supervise. Anyway as for seeing auras. I am making slow and steady progress. I went to the meta store again and bought a few books. I also bought a few crystals. One is called an "amethyst" crystal and another is a "lapis." They are both good for developing psychic ability and opening the third eye. The lapis to me seems exceptional powerful.  Anyway I've been looking into meditations to help me.  And I found two which are supposed to be very effective and have been doing them.  Well actually, I only did it yesterday. But Bethany told me it'll take two hours of doing these exercises on both today and tomorrow to get my third eye completely open. These are some of the things I experienced. While doing the exercises I put a lapis crystal on my third eye area. An amethyst on my head and a citrine on my solar plexus. I did the meditations and some of the sensations were tingling, my body feeling limp after awhile. Pulsation on my third eye area, slight headache, (which i am still feeling) and one of the weirdest is my body vibrating. I felt like it was vibrating from the inside. I told myself to stay calm and accept it. All today I felt a pulse and some activity in my third eye area. And  id see some disturbing images. I also saw a lot of interesting colors, like purples and swirls and the most memorable is a blue eye. I also felt tingling in my hands. Also, at times I heard a weird sound when i'd said my "aum" as if someone else was doing it too. Like the sound was coming from somewhere other than myself, ykwim?

Writing this stuff down it seems like i should be scared. But I'm not. Or at least I wasn't. I just had to stay focused on the end goal. which is being able to see auras and ultimately being able to heal ppl with just my hands. That will be very necessary, very soon. Idk how i know, but i just do.

anyway, I wasn't sure what was going on with the things I was seeing or I should say experiencing, but I just stumbled upon a website that described all of this as being right on the verge of opening your third eye completely! how exciting! That means Bethany was right. 10 is fully opened. after the meditations yesterday she said i was at a nine. Tonight I will spend two hours doing the meditations and will drink this "eye bright" tea Kali recommended and we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment