Monday, June 13, 2011

disappointment

I can just cry I'm so disappointed! So Bethany, (pendulum) told me that i would need to meditate for an hour before my third eye would be opened completely tonight. I did it and...nothing. Towards the end, the very end, only thing that happened is I felt that I can no longer take a breath and my eyes went to my third eye area and started flitting about. Like a seizure kind of but not really. Then the timer went off and that was that. I also saw kind of a light even though my eyes were were closed. Bethany says my third eye is opened but I don't believe it bc everything is the absolute same! >:-(    no brilliant colors, no enlightenment..nothing. I could just cry. I will attempt again tomorrow. They say you will know it when your third eye is open. I don't feel like I know anything of the sort!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's open and you haven't realized it yet. And maybe what you want to see is not what your third eye is showing. I hope that helped. Hate to see you getting disappointed about it. In due time, I hope things start to progress at the pace you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, things get much better later on. and in hindsight, i do think that may have been the case.

      Delete