Tuesday, June 14, 2011

interesting experience

Well I bought this tea this lady told me to get. It smelled horrible but didn't taste so bad. So I meditated for almost two hours today. It was only supposed to be for 40 min but I got so into it. I'm still not convinced my third eye is open but I've been having weird experiences when meditating. Okay so during today's meditation, a weird thing kept happening. I kept trying to stay focused but my mind kept wandering. Which unfortunately is not unusual but it's what it was shifting focus to. I wasn't thinking about or seeing anything that had anything to do with me. I was seeing other people doing or speaking of mundane things that I could care less about. The thing is even though I tried to force myself not to think of these things and focus on my meitating, it was useless.

Usually when I caught myself drifting off and not focusing I can force my focus back and that happened too, but these were different and the longer I meditated the harder it was to get out of these visions? Dreams? I dont want to call it a dream bc it wasn't. I was wide awake. They weren't unpleasant. They were just boring and stupid. Like a man talking to his wife. A bunch of gangbangers looking like they were gonna fight, etc. A bunch of dumb shit. And sometimes I'd see ppl, well shapes of men, filled with a white light. Like it was a form of a man but it was like a bright white or silver light and its aura was purple. I think sometimes blue too but clearly remember purple. And once I got deep into having these dream-like things I felt like there was a great pressure on me. That made it difficult for me to move. Indeed, I felt like I couldn't. But I also didn't try awfully hard. I felt weak, drained. There was also a point where no matter how much I tried, I couldn't let out a sound. During the two different meditations I do, in one I let out the "Aum" sound., the other I let out my breath in a rasping sound. After a certain point I couldn't do it anymore. I would open my mouth to do it and no sound came out. But it was weird bc before that happened I knew no sound would come out. It was a feeling my body got. Plus it happened once before.

After awhile I was able to make the noise and move at will again, at that time the various dreams and my inability to control what i was seeing ended. While thinking back on these things and after they happened writing them to Kalie, I realized these things are what was described as what happens when you third eye is awakened. But idk if that's the case bc the different things I was seeing, it wasn't very vivid. Like I mean I can clearly tell it was not real. It seemed like a dream, not like I was in another dimension and visiting another world like the site I visited suggested. Also, I am  not seeing my aura any clearer than I did before. Which is quite the disappointment to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment