Monday, June 27, 2011

another aura color

so my spirit guide kept bugging me to meditate and train some more. and yes i said BUGGING bc he was being pretty relentless and acting like he was SO disappointed in me for not taking this seriously and yadda yadda. so i finally began my meditation that day and he took me to this place that he kept talking about. he told me 1- i needed to learn how to focus during my travels, which i agree on but dont kno how to do and 2-that i needed to increase my vibrational frequency to see auras the way i wanted to. so he did something to me. and i felt these intense vibrations in my body. it started in my foot and traveled up body. i remember it was the most intense in my neck. it actually scared me a lot but i prayed and hung in there. anyway it was done and then he told me i reached a higher frequency, then he took me to this beautiful mythical looking place and i was happy and excited but i wasnt able to stay there for long at all. he told me that this was the place that he kept mentioning in my writings. then i was out of my travel and i could move again. anyway i woke up and looked at around then at my hand and body and i was disappointed bc i didnt notice anything different. i didnt see my aura. then i heard a voice in my head go. did you even try to see it? so i focused on my hand and now i see another layer. which is pretty damn cool. but confusing. bc i thought my aura was purple this whole time. now im seeing blue. i mean i still see the purple. but im not sure which one is the one thats supposed to be the non-changing one that tells about my personality. both purple and blue seem to describe me well. anyway. wanted to pass that on. it was a cool experience but now idk what my aura color is...


2 comments:

  1. You may an indigo child. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i've heard that before. actually, kali said the same thing, but idt that's the case. when you read on you'll see that i begin to see even more colors.

      Delete