Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lilith, Eve and auras

i had decided to give myself a break. things are going kind of fast and i decided to take some time off of meditating, etc. i decided yesterday i was ready to do it again. i went back to the garden and i think i met another one of my guides. i also saw lilith again. she keeps trying to sleep with me which is odd. each time im telling her it's not gonna happen but i guess that doesn't stop her from trying. i was told i lacked focus (which i do) trying to figure out how to become more focused. so afterward i tried to see my aura again and i couldn't. which freaked me out. then i was told that i needed to relax and that it comes natural. so i did. and i was able to see the blue again. and i realized i could see the white outline on my arms, etc.

so i decided to look and try to see my aura in the mirror which i've never been that good at doing. and i was able to see the blue running along my body and the purple ON my skin which is really annoying, the white layer was gone and i saw yellow too. but i wasn't sure if that was from the light reflecting on my skin or what... so basically i'm happy i can see another aura color but i'm still confused. and idt i'm indigo bc it's not like the colors are mixed together. it's one after the other sometimes, like layers. so i think im just seeing another layer, but i'm just wondering why i'm seeing it ON my skin instead of outside of my skin. it's irritating.

also i'm trying to raise my frequency so if you kno a way to do that that would be great.
i am also trying to see if i can see auras on other ppl but i have no one to practice on. i tried practicing on my dog but she never sits still, esp if she sees i'm looking at her =/

I sent that message to Kali, and this is what she had to say in response:

I wouldn't be too worried with the auras. It sounds like you are visualizing all of your chakras actually. Not a bad thing, just confusing. You are seeing layer upon layer of color. Also wouldn't worry about the color actually being on your skin. Have you ever noticed how all the Hindu Gods and Goddesses are blue? With the exception of Kali who is so dark blue, or indigo that people believe to have midnight black skin. Anyway, the point IS that these "gods/goddesses/beings were actually humans at some point and they were perceived as having "blue" skin, but it was their advanced chakra that was visible to us common folk, lol. Maybe they had better air quality and healthier food in ancient times, don't know. Maybe that had that mystical food of the gods mentioned in nearly every culture and religion.

She also said this:

People know the truth, the truth just takes research and most don't have the patience for it, they want results and they get results...just not the "results" they wanted...So be careful.

Good advice, and then this

Oh and Lilith is a err....pervert? Sorta. Maybe that's not the word...A sexually free being? And a sexually expressive person to be sure. Plus it probably doesn't help much that you my dear, look a lot like a certain someone from your holy books...Someone else from a garden. The mother of humanity? ...You look and act a lot like Eve. So maybe Lilith was confused since if you read up enough, supposedly the two of them paired up during the whole temptation/apple scene.


Now THAT blew me away. I look like Eve? How does one even know what Eve really looks like? From the illustrations I've seen, I look absolutely nothing like her. 



Kali also went on to say
Try not to take offense to it. She learns through her carnal/merging senses. All things wild/earthen/untamed...but also primal knowledge or rather primordial knowledge. Carnal senses. Things that can't be taught in books or at seminars.

No comments:

Post a Comment