Thursday, July 14, 2011

auras and sexy new spirit

hey! really cool experience the other day. i was at work and looking in the mirror fixing my hair, when i noticed a blue spot on my sweater. i looked at it and it disappeared. i went back to fixing my hair but kept seeing it. i moved around a bit and noticed it moving on different spots on my sweater. i realized i was seeing the aura of the sweater! that day i went around looking at the auras of EVERYTHING. i could easily see the aura of any object i wanted! it was so awesome. but it seems to come and go. like sometimes i can see them easily w.o hardly trying and other times it takes awhile to come. anyway, the next day, which was yesterday, i met a new spirit. i decided to go to the spirit realm to speak to my guide. he was supposed to teach me more about auras.

anyway when i got to where i wanted to go i was met by someone else. at first i thought it was my guide coming to me in another form. then i thought maybe it was another one of my guides. but after awhile i just knew it wasn't. he's someone else. idk who he is exactly but my guide told me i had nothing to fear with him. at one point i almost got lost and he called me back. i also met with some unsavory spirits and he coached me on how to get away from them. only drawback is.. he's smokin hot. lol. and i think he has a thing for me, which isn't good. i would only want to keep my spirit relationships teacher-student. anyway, i got brought back to my body prematurely, not 100% sure why. i was annoyed tho bc i went into the spirit realm for a specific purpose and completely got sidetracked by this. i wish things were more focused when im in there. sometimes they are but mostly they're not. it can be a bit disorienting and easy to lose focus.

the spirit also told me about someone in my life who i shouldn't trust too much. i believe him on that one. the things he said about him seemed pretty accurate. also, he told me that he's the one that sometimes visits me at night. interesting huh? i asked why and he said he was curious and fascinated by me. why? i'm not too sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment