Monday, July 25, 2011

the whole world's a rainbow!!!

okay, im at work and interesting things happened. As usual, lol I'm wondering if these things happen more at work because I'm around more ppl at work and I'm usually not in everyday life...but then again, when a lot of this stuff happens at work, I'm alone.

Ok, so i keep getting followed by the color yellow. And not even a pretty yellow, but a weird mustard/pee looking yellow. First i saw it on my back. It was a stripe going down the back of my uniform. It was a stripe going down the back of my uniform. At first I thought it was green but saw yellow on something else. Then I realized it was yellow and just looked green because my shirt is blue.

When I moved around the yellow stripe didn't move, it stayed in the same area (like looking at the sun through a sliding glass window and you're slowly sliding the glass and you're still seeing the sun but not on the same spot on the glass.) I thought it was kind of odd. I put a white paper up to where the stripe was and saw that the paper then got a yellow stripe too. I was baffled by this but couldn't think of an explanation so moved on.

When I was talking to my boss I noticed a yellow color in her hair. She was talking to us for awhile so I was able to stare at her without being (hopefully) too weird. I saw yellow in between the strands of her hair and on top of her head. Then all of a sudden I saw a bold bright thick layer of blue behind the outline of her head and her back. THEN I saw purple on her arms. this lady was like a rainbow. I just stared at her in amazement. The thing is...auras are suppose to come in and out, with her that didn't happen. The colors were solid and constant. It didn't pulsate at all. I also looked at another coworker and saw the same big bold
 thick blue outlining the top of her head. after awhile i looked at her again and i didnt see the thick blue, i saw yellow surrounding her head.

looked at another male coworker of mine and his was harder to see. i just kno it was some pale color.

also i saw something that surprised me. i was sitting w. my head down kind of and my hand was resting on this white sheet of paper. i noticed that there was this incredibly thin, gold layer outlining my finger, i looked at another one and saw it there too. i had to go do something but when i tried again i couldnt see it. tried it again after awhile and i did.

i also kept seeing yellow on my way home. random items. a light pole was outlined w. this deep yellow. i looked in the rear view mirror and i saw the bottom of the car behind me and the side of it in this yellow, tho this seemed to have red on the edges.

i dont get what ANY of this means.

i asked my guides but they were no help. all they said was "life" i have NO idea what that means. i have no idea what ANY of this means. if someone can help me out here i'd be SO grateful.

ETA: oh wow. i'm even seeing it on the tv sometimes. i'm watching made and i saw it under the ballerina bar and the other time i saw it around the female thats getting made. i would just like to kno wtf is going on



No comments:

Post a Comment