Sunday, July 24, 2011

Konoha guide =)

I've done a horrible job at keeping this updated I know.. Anyway, I went on a trip to the spirit world. Lately I've been watching a ton of Naruto and I am on a really dark part of the show (Itachi/Sasuke showdown) anyway those images kept entering into my mind. I began the first journey I went on. I knew I was under when I heard this deep and somewhat sinister voice. He told me he can help me. e wanted to help me with healing and developing my abilities.I asked if he came from a dark place and he told me no. I wasn't sure if I believed him but we continue to speak. I asked what he wanted in return. He said "nothing I just want to heal." he said he wanted me to allow him to do it with me. When I asked if he wanted to possess my body when he did so, he assured me he did not. He told me that he can make me the most powerful healer the world has ever seen. I just wasn't sure if I could trust him. He told me to not think so much and kept asking me what did I feel? I didn't quite feel like he was evil. Actually, I dont think he was either good nor evil. But something made me doubt his sincerity. While I continued to assess my thoughts I was suddenly brought out of the spirit realm. When I auto-wrote and asked Omoto why, I was told it was bc I didn't fully trust him. I asked him if I could ad he told me "maybe." I asked should I take him up on his offer and was told "no." When I asked why I was told bc he (Omoto) wasn't certain of this spirit's intentions. which to me is odd bc shouldn't he know? I thought guides should know everything.

When I asked what to do then I was told to go back and this time focus on the garden. I did so. At first the person talking to me came to me as Jiriya (ero-Senin) one of my favorite characters from Naruto. But I think I was so excited to see Jiriya that I began to lose focus. so the character was changed to someone I'm sure I saw in passing in earlier episodes but I had no real connection to. we were sitting down and speaking. I was asking questions fast and he was answering fast. It was as if we knew time would soon run out. That was actually mentioned at one point. He said something like, "let's get on with this before you wake up." here are some things we talked about, half of it was about Dre and the other half was on auras and healing.

Also, at one point he turned the background into this beautiful cornfield. Well he stood up and I followed him and he started teaching me about auras and healing. He told me all the stuff I was reading in the book i bought wasn't necessary. That I didnt need to know all of that to heal. He said I would know what to do. I would feel it and that he'd show me. He told me when I feel the magnetic pull under my hands, that's where the major source of illness is. The tingles means something will emerge in that area soon. He also said that this (energy healing) was only the beginning and I had way bigger things in my future. He started saying more but then on the bottom of the blanket between my feet I felt the blanket be hit up from the insie. You know when you hit a blanket and it pops? Like that. I asked him "What was that?" he told me to "ignore it." I tried but my mind lost its focus and wandered, I was brought back. I asked Omoto and he told me that low level spiritis didn't want me learning how to heal and help people. And to rest and go back tomorrow.

Another thing... the first time I got out of my travels with the voice it was after I felt a cold gust of wind on my physical face. I know the A/C was on but I dont see how a cold gust can suddenly hit the left side of my face (that's away from the vents) and not my right when there was no vent on top of me, only to my right side and far away. But then again, I remember before I wanted my guides to show me a sign that they were there by blowing a cold gust of air..that may be it...


No comments:

Post a Comment