Thursday, July 14, 2011

celtic wisdom deck

Confused about the auras, I thought red would be first bc I thought the chakra colors correalated with the aura colors. and since the root aura was the first one and it is red, i thought the first aura color you'd see would be red too. It appears though that it isn't as simple as all that.

I wish I could hear my guides telepathically. Sometimes I can but only when I'm only autowriting. And even then, sometimes I can't. I feel like I may be able to see or feel them at one point. Except I'm scared to.

The other day I was at work, half aslep (lol) and my guide wanted to tell me something about the auras I was seeing. I was sitting off in a cubicle somewhere and I thought I saw my pen, that was on the right side of my hand roll toward me. Since I was so tired I ignored it and thought I was seeing things. Until I saw it move again! THEN i felt a pressure on my hand and it lifted up slightly. Clearly my guide was trying to tell me something. I thought that was pretty cool.

Also I went to another meta store  the other day to get a stone my guide told me to get. A moldavite. They didn't have it in the usual meta store i always go to so I went to another one (i felt like such a traitor, lol) my guide kept insisting that there was something else he wanted me to get. I went from room to room asking if that was the room it was in, until finally I was told yes. I then asked if I could be shown a sign as to what I was supposed to be getting. I wanted my guide to move the moldavite in my hand as a sign i was in the right area but I was told he couldnt do it. But that he will find another way to show me a sign. So i walked around a bit just waiting and looking, i came upon a rack of pendulums and I have seen others in the store, but for some reason this one made me stop. I noticed 3 of the pendulums were vibrating while the other ones were completely still or maybe just swaying gently. One in particular caught my attn. So i picked it up and asked it to show me yes. then I called to my guide and asked if that was what he wanted me to get. i was told yes. then i asked if i was supposed to buy it. i was told no. so then i realized he wanted me to use it to find what it was that i wanted. so i did that until finally i came upon a deck of cards. they are the celtic wisdom cards. but i have no idea how to use it and there isnt much info online.

anyway, i just thought it was pretty cool that something like this was now part of my everyday life.





No comments:

Post a Comment