Tuesday, June 21, 2011

super sonic hearing

Wow,  I have sooo much to say so i keep putting it off. But that's just adding a bunch more to it. So ok, I was speaking about my hearing. Everything seemed loud and I thought my car was messed up until I realized  everything sounded loud to me. Like the fan, my phone, my dog, the a/c, which was so loud that i had trouble sleeping. Combined with the pressure and pulsing on my third eye made it unbearable. I used to have to listen to the t.v. on a 21+ ( have bad hearing) but after that day I met Lilith  I could only stand it at like an 11. But what it made it painful is that every sound was too loud, everything was too much. I constantly felt like my ears were bleeding. The one major good thing that came from it was how clearly and easily I could hear breath sounds at work. [note i work at a hospital] But then even that was a problem bc it was difficult to gauge how bad a condition was because it seemed louder then it really was. I also realized I was hearing so well I had a hard time hearing, lol. Let me explain.

At one point there was a  ton of ppl in my work department. They were all talking at once and everything was just so loud that it just became noise to me. I could distinguish ppl's voices but not really what they were saying. So when someone sitting right next to me asked me to pass them something, i couldn't even hear them. They just joined part of the noise. Lol, someone told me I needed a hearing aid. I found that quite humorous.

Another thing that happened that was quite scary and made my progress hinder a bit, was that after I saw Lilith, I was visited by spirits in the middle of the night. I was sleeping in the living room as I had done the past few nights when I was suddenly awakened around 2:30 am. I felt a presence in the room and something attempting to happen to me. The same feeling I get when I'm meditating and I get all tingly, right before my body is paralyzed and I go off to wherever. Part of me was considering going with it, just to see what happens. But another part was like "hell no, you didn't initiate this so you better not go through with it. You don't know what can happen." So I fought it and said a prayer. I tried to get back to bed but was continuously being awoken by w.e. this was. My body was already limp from exhaustion. (I just came from work.) and was beginning to make little movements on it's own. Like my head rolling this way and my arm rolling that way. Kind of like when I'm in a deep meditative state. But again, I refused to go through with something I didn't myself initiate and asked God to protect me.I kept wanting to go back to bed but felt w.e. this was continuously harass me.

As a rule to myself, I never meditate between the hours of 12am-3am. Something told me this would be over by 3am. So I opened my computer to distract myself. It was around 2:52 am when I did this. The closer to 3am it got, the more I felt I was being pestered. I kept the computer on and I guess drifted off to sleep. I was suddenly jolted awake around 3:02 am. I realized the witching hour was over,  played around my computer for a few more minutes, said another prayer then went to bed.

Weird and scary to think about but I wasn't scared. Also, I kept seeing a glowing cross when i closed my eyes and it kept attempting to turn upside down. Grim thinks that was a sign from my guides to not go with the spirits. I think she was right.

Anyway, I was freaked out and told a few ppl. Tiff (my psychic) seemed to think it was Lilith's doing. She is not a fan of Lilith, not in the least bit. She said "the bitch is evil."...Yeah..lol, she also said "she is busy she's trying to recruit. She went on for awhile telling me she doesn't like Lilith and said she is capable of tremendous evil. We talked on for a bit and she told me to put on the 'Armor of God" and said if I'm far along enough to see Lilith I should be far enough to ask for angels to come with me. She also told me Lilith likes young girls and she often comes to budding magicians. She said Lilith is good for providing knowledge and for giving gifts and abilities right away. But urged me to not accept them and said anything she can give me I can get through God. she told me to be very careful and these spirits can lie. And even though Lilith said she is from the light, she's lying. She told me not to be around Lilith and sounded like she may have been a bit afraid of her. Anyhow, i had to get to work so we kind of left it like that, saying we would speak again. That day, I had tried to go to the meta store for advice for work, but it was Father's Day and it wasn't open. I was highly upset and nine of the other meta stores weren't open either. So that night, I looked up armor of God prayers and did one. I also put some St. John Wart's by the windowsill in a jar. It is supposed to ward off evil. I lit a white candle and left it lit. it was kind of late when I went to bed so I wanted to wait until after 3 to go to sleep. I felt like there was a presence in the room, something wanting to get at me but wasn't able to. Suffice it to say, I didn't get much sleep. But after a certain time, I blew out the candle and closed the lamp light I had. I went to bed and woke up early and went to the meta store. Though I felt more confident with the "armor of God" I would have liked some advice. The store owners name is Bev and she's an absolute sweetheart. She's really old and have been doing this for a very long time. Anyway, I went there to see her. She wasn't there! I was so upset.

But theres another guy that works there and I talked to im. I was slightly annoyed bc he didn't seem like he believed my story. He kinda rolled his eyes when I said I felt them trying to tug at my spirit and lift it out of my body. He looked like he wanted to say something negative when I mentioned calling on God and putting on the Armor of God but then thought better of it. He seemed very critical of Tiff. It was kind of exhausting really. He seemed like he was moreso entertaining me then anything else. But he did give me some decent advice. We talked for a long time and we had a lot of laughs. I bought a few things and he gave me some tips. I still wished Bev had been there but I didn't regret going. I had bought some sage , a book on astral projection, a tangerine candle that's supposed to guard against evil. Sandalwood incense, incense holder and something else. Anyway, the next day I burned the sage. But this was only after I was summoned into the garden. How you ask? Well, I had decided I was read to speak to my guides through writing; channeling. I'll continue it in the next post

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, this Tiff character seems sketchy to me as well... Meta store?? I think you need to switch to head shops and invest in the herbal essence.

    "Lilith: A female demon of Jewish folklore, who tries to kill newborn children. In the Talmud she is the first wife of Adam, dispossessed by Eve."

    Yup, your psychic knows how to put that Google to work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if i'd call tiff sketchy. she's helped me through a lot and she's been into this a whole lot longer than i have. i try not to downplay anyone else's pov unless it's extremely ridiculous.

    lol @ head shops. i'll leave that one to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete