Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my first pendulum

Who is Rose? She kept popping up in my dreams and I felt like I was being told something important. But I dont know what.

7:09pm
Went to a metaphysics store and bought my first pendulum.  The place is very small and nice. The owner Bev is a very kind old lady, who seems to know everything to me. Anyway, I go in and look around and find the pendulums.  I pick the all up and ask the the yes or no question and if it's for me or not.  Out of like 10, only 2 said yes. They were both brown. One a different crystal than the other obviously. I put them both in my hand a few times and asked them to show me a sign and each time the lighter one seemed to shake. Anyway, Bev came over after awhile and she showed me what I may have been doing wrong and the proper  way to ask and to put the pendulum to my heart and to ask my spirit guides if this was the one for me and to let it go and see what it says...it seemed like an emphatic yes to me.




Anyway after that I picked a pouch for it and asked her if she had any books on Reiki. she said she did and she instructed me on asking the pendulum and my spirit guides for guidance. so I did. It said no for al the books she pointed out at me. So I asked her/it, was the book thats for me in this shop. it said yes. So I was at a loss bc I couldnt find it.  I went through all the Reiki books. So I kept browsing the book titles and a big blue one caught my eye. it was called, "Hands of Light: a Guide to Healing through the Human Energy Field." by Barbara Ann Brennan. And just looking at it I knew it was pricey. So I look through it and realized it was Reiki also, and I asked the pendulum if that was the book for me.  she said yes. I asked if it was essential I get this book? Yes. "Will this book be necessary for me to become a better healer?" Yes. And I asked, can i afford this book. Yes. I turned it around and looked at the price. It said $37.00.  I only had $35 on both debit cards and one was already being used for the pendulum and pouch. So I was like.. I can't afford this! The pendulum was wrong? so I started looking through the book and saw how thorough it was and realized I'd learn a ton from it. So I just so happened to flip it over again and saw the back and saw that it said U.S. $30.00 /CAN $37.00. So i could afford it. I was like...wow. pendulum.. you're amazing. so I looked around some more. Listened to music. Asked her (pendulum) more questions. I'm gonna make a list of questions to ask my pendulum. Now I'm home and ready to try the Unity Church with my cousin.

2 comments:

  1. explain the Unity Church.. Is that just a regular church?
    It's cool that you can ask your Reiki or pendulum questions. I need to start asking myself questions. sometimes I go off impulse. I'm such a kid at times.
    silly question but do you ask it what to eat or if you should wear a scarf or at today?
    I think it's neat that it help you find a book and told you it was enough to buy. ready for another blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the unity church is more a spiritual church than a religious church. we meditated and he gave like a motivational sermon. it was interesting. not at all like a typical church.

      im not going to bother answering that other question about the scarf, lol

      Delete